Thursday, August 30, 2007

SXSW Panel Picker helps set 2008 agenda

It's panel picking time at SXSW Interactive 2008!! and my friend Bill Anderson's got a panel up there that sounds pretty interesting for anyone interested in the ways social media. Go check out Web Presence Management: Business Need or Passing Fad and cast a vote.

If you think about it, with all the hoopla re using Facebook for business networking, how blurry is the line getting between the professional and the personal? and is this making doing business (or even getting a job) more difficult? I don't know--but I kind of like keeping a certain healthy space between my business life and my personal life...like dating, some things come out in time...

There are a number of other really cool and interesting panels to vote for, too. So, take a minute, read thru, and pick a few.

No comments: