Monday, August 01, 2005

I am, at this moment, watching a life cast on CSpan2 from the 27th Annual National Conservative Student Conference on blogging, and I'm finding it annoying--partly because CSpan was NOT at Blogher, and partly because this conservative group is painting the picture that blogging is all about poltics.

I am horrified by what I am hearing. They do not understand blogging at all--do not understand the wider scope of blogging. And they keep bringing up the "My faith in Jesus Christ" thing.

Like those of us who consider ourselves liberal (or, in my case, centrist) don't have any faith. That is seriously insulting

Putting such a narrow limitation on blogging will only end up clogging the blogosphere with blogs that will eventually be abandoned--and that will, more than likely, have a horrible writing style.

No comments: