Thursday, September 27, 2007

CT Forum to Host Newmark, Boyd and Wales on the Tech Revolution

If you happen to be in the vicinity of the Bushnell Theater in Hartford, CT next Wednesday, Oct. 3, you may want to check out Tech Revolution--a panel discussion between Craig, danah and Jimmy and moderated by Jonathan Zittrain....

The panel was put together by the good folks of the Connecticut Forum...tickets are $55, $45, and $25 and it appears they're still available.

me?...I may be on my way to Somewhere Else...or working on another proposal....but I'm glad to see those great folks out in my neck of the woods! It's about time someone hosted this kind of a panel out here, and to esp. discuss the world of social media,--which seems, in the minds of most folks, to be confined to the realm of MySpace. Oh, it's a lot more than that for sure!

No comments: