Sunday, September 11, 2005

I made a donation to Shane this a.m. and received this email:
I just arrived at a church here to get some food and check my email address. I was in shock and amazed someone actually donated to my family. I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your donation will help Sebastian and I get our daily needs met. Perhaps even a evening of going out to eat or the local zoo to ease his mind. At least we can fill up the car with gas again to continue eating at the shelters as needed.

I am hoping I will get enough donations to relocate and start our lives over. We lost everything in the Hurricane so there is nothing left but bad memories in New Orleans. I know a few people personaly that died in the disaster.

Again thank you so much. I can't thank you enough. I am going to keep email addresses of everyone that donated to my family in our time of need and I hope to send thank you's back as soon as I get myself and family back on our feet.

Sincerely,

Shane & Sebastian
yep...he's real.

No comments: