Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Congratulations BlogDigger!

When I read this a.m. that BlogDigger would be acquired by Odeo I thought this to be absolutely fantastic for Greg Gershman's little blog search engine that could....

I had a brief back and forth with Greg back in '05 and could see some promise. Watching Greg's little project grow and change over the past 2-plus years has been fun (yes, I didn't write about it, but I watched for sure) and it's truly great to see it go on to bigger things.

And I agree with Greg's post--to see tech blossom in D.C. would be great. It's a big country--let's start migrating the innovation a little more from the Silicon Valley!

Congrats again Greg! :-)

2 comments:

Kimberly A. Suta said...

Hi there,

Since you're a blogosphere expert, I thought you'd want to know about this:

www.blog4reel.com - the first ever blog-to-film competition that pits real life stories against one another. The Grand Prize Winner receives $2,000 and the chance to have their blog turned into a film.

take care,

Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tish! It's been fun and hopefully will continue to be!