Monday, March 06, 2006

Where's the community?

This a.m. Rafat Ali has the best post on where our (bloggers) "community" comes from...

Community comes from so many different places. It isn't just the people who comment, or the people who link, or those we meet, or those who simply read. It's everybody. Rafat gets that.
That's the beauty of this medium and our model: the open-sources media ethic, as I have repeated endlessly over the years. Learning by iterations, by doing it

Yes, we learn by doing. Because we're human. He gets that too.

, , , ,

2 comments:

ohdawno said...

Dang, I've been a bad neighbor. Now I'm off to read further down and catch up! Hope all is well.

Tish Grier said...

hey, no prob! things are, well, weird, as per usual...I'll be at SXSW at the end of this week, which I'm looking forward to. The isolation of working at home is a real drag.