Tuesday, July 12, 2005

New Communications Blogzine is a bi-monthly magazine-style blog that features stories on marketing and on blogging. Geared mostly to businesses, the articles and information are informative and interesting. I'll be checking it out further later in the day.

But I wonder about the buzz about blogs....some time ago, I went in and did some research on blogs about bloggging. I found that many have been abandoned since the blogboom that was generated with the Democratic and Republican National Conventions in '04. New Communications is in its 9th issue, and I wonder how long it will last before it, too, is abandoned.

I wonder about the abandonment rate of blogs. If this will effect blogging as a whole, or is simply an indication that the blogger either got bored or got a real job.

No comments: